To engage and talk to your audience you must know who they are.
You need to know what words make an impact on them. You need to know what content will generate their interest.
Strive to speak to your audience to tell them how they can solve a problem.
If you go after a niche, do the research in that area. You’ll have to learn about the topic on a daily basis. Make the topic your topic.
Your niche is most likely part of a larger industry. Knowing about the industry will get you to know the people in the industry. Keep your content relevant to the industry. This is the “farm system” of your content. Develop your content to develop your audience.
To understand your audience, you first must create one. Create by building and promoting. Know your stuff. Post your stuff. Keep at it. Narrow down your subject matter. Watch what’s going on in your niche. See who’s following what. Tailor your content accordingly.
Study and learn at first. You can do it!
The five key points when bench marking your brand in this digital world.
- The consumer is everything and everywhere, all the time
- Brands are all about engagement and experience
- Contextual information is the key to getting consumer attention, leading to engagement
- Platforms are critical for brands; this is where their consumers are
- Learn and unlearn at the same time. As technology rapidly changes so too must your brand
Brands must be present everywhere their consumer is seeking information. Brands no longer own or control consumers. It’s the other way around.
The following was originally posted to the SwordFlameMedia blog.
our creativity is part of our self-story
We want to manufacture something that won’t go to waste. We want to be a guardian of creation.
We can work for high quality. If you are a writer, for example, you can not be sure that you will be creative tomorrow. It’s always up to others to judge our creativity.
We need to make more time for ourselves so we have more time to gaze at the heavens. This will allow us to be more creative tomorrow. Creativity is all about tomorrow. Meditation is creative idleness. We can take a walk and think about things. This will give us a fair balance in our lives.
The great dream of life should be to boost the moral and economic dignity of human beings. I come from a family of farmers. I hold fond memories of those years. We sowed and we reaped. Through that time, I took many items for granted. I know now I should not have done that. As I reflect on my growing years, I realize how fortunate I was. I’m thankful for much.
I learned to foster dignity and contribute to the community. This came from work. Work elevates the dignity of culture and society. We have a universal wish to be treated with honesty, respect, and consideration. We need to feel respect for every single person.
We Have Come to the World to Know
As creators, we want to convince people of our thoughts. Others want to convince me too. We need to strive for hope. We need to replace fear with hope. If we want to challenge the status quo, we have to be polite. We have to be five percent better tomorrow than we were today. This is progress.
once stated that we should think as it were our last day on earth, but we should plan as if we will be here forever.
Developing your personal brand requires you to find your authentic voice. The process of creating one develops who you are — the unique you — the Me, Inc. When you find your voice, and your audiences start to react positively, that builds self-confidence and self-esteem and allows you to find yourself in a meaningful way.
Whether you are trying to build your business, find a job, get noticed by the press, impress vendors, attract influential contacts or simply make new successful friends, a powerful, attractive and visible brand is the key. And it’s also key to building your reputation, credibility and most importantly, being successful in your professional and personal life.
A successful content marketing campaign requires efficient planning and organizing, precise goals, an in-depth understanding of the company’s target audience, and a powerful promotion plan.
Here’s 4 items to focus on when developing your strategy:
- Document your strategy – This revolves around planning and organizing
- Create a publishing strategy – schedule your posts and shares
- Develop your content goals – don’t be afraid to stretch your limits
- Understand your audience completely – create content for specific people
Realize how content marketing works. This will help you develop leads and develop brand awareness.
For more, detailed information check out this post from thesocialms.com.
The social landscape is changing quickly. In order to win, social marketers need to listen and engage where their audience is. This takes a plan. Here’s some help to develop one.
Get to know your audience.
Get to know your target audience. Understand who your ideal audience is and what they care about it. Ask these questions:
- Who is your ideal audience following on social media?
- What topics are they discussing/posting about?
- What is their age group?
- Where are they (geographical location)?
- What type of content are they regularly interacting with?
Thoroughly research your audience. This ensures your social media marketing efforts are effective. To reach a wider audience, know the channels available.
Go where they are.
Focus on the channels your audience prefers. Take the initiative to explore the usage and demographics for each each platform. Pew Research looks at social media platforms. Look them up and do your research.
Maximize your ROI.
Be thoughtful and strategic about when and where you’ll maintain a social presence.
Here are some statistics to consider:
- 79% of internet users (68% of all U.S. adults) use Facebook. Pew Research
- Facebook is the most-used social media site by Americans 12 and up. Edison
- Posts with images see 2.3 times more engagement than those without images. Buzzsumo
- Facebook users engage – 76% log on daily, including 55% who do so several times a day. Pew
- Facebook sends 82% of social media traffic to longer stories and 84% of social traffic to shorter news articles. Pew
- Facebook Messenger has 1.2 billion monthly active users worldwide. Statista
- Twitter has 313 million monthly active users. Twitter
- 24% of internet users (21% of all U.S. adults) use Twitter. Pew
- 42% of Twitter users log on daily, including 23% who do several times a day. Pew
- There are 500 million Tweets per day or about 6,000 per second. InternetLiveStats
- Video is the fastest-growing media type on Twitter. Twitter
- LinkedIn has 106 million users. LinkedIn
- 29% of internet users (25% of all U.S. adults) use LinkedIn. LinkedIn
- 18% of LinkedIn users log on daily. Pew
- 92% of B2B marketers leverage LinkedIn over all other social platforms. LinkedIn
- Snapchat has over 100 million daily users. Snapchat
- 54% of Shapchat users log on daily. Adweek
- Snapchat users watch over 10 billion videos per day. Snapchat
- 400 million Snaps are sent daily. Adweek
- Instagram has 500 million monthly active users. Statista
- 51% of Instagram users log on daily. Pew
- 32% of internet users (28% of all U.S. adults) use Instagram. Instagram
- Over 95 million photos and videos are shared on Instagram every day. Instagram
- YouTube is the world’s second largest search engine and third most visited site after Google and Facebook. Pulse
- There are 3,25 billion hours of video watched each month. Statistic Brain
- The most viewed brand videos are on average 31 – 60 seconds long. Social Bakers
- Pinterest has 150 million users. Pinterest
- 31% of internet users (26% of all adults) use Pinterest. Pew
- 87% of Pinners have purchased something on Pinterest, while 93 % plan to do so. Pinterest
- WhatsApp has more than 1.3 billion monthly active users. Statista
- WhatsApp is most popular in markets outside the U.S. Statista
- WeChat has more than 938 million active users. eMarketer
- 50% of users use WeChat for at least 90 minutes a day. WeChat
- The average WeChat user sends 74 messages per day. WeChat
Be sure you’re focused where your target audience is.
Strive to engage with your audience to win.
Websites now need to perform to attract, educate, and influence visitors. The Internet is active and social.
Here’s a good article with what to have going with your website from manage inbound You