I'm interested in market and financial news. I like to write.
The following was originally posted to the SwordFlameMedia blog.
We want to manufacture something that won’t go to waste. We want to be a guardian of creation.
We Have Come to the World to Know
Posted in writing on November 20, 2017
You are not other writers.
There is a difference between your first draft and a published work.
The only person you should compare yourself to is yourself.
Read something you wrote a year ago, and compare it to something more recent. You’ll see an improvement.
The more you write, the better you’ll be.
Developing your personal brand requires you to find your authentic voice. The process of creating one develops who you are — the unique you — the Me, Inc. When you find your voice, and your audiences start to react positively, that builds self-confidence and self-esteem and allows you to find yourself in a meaningful way.
Whether you are trying to build your business, find a job, get noticed by the press, impress vendors, attract influential contacts or simply make new successful friends, a powerful, attractive and visible brand is the key. And it’s also key to building your reputation, credibility and most importantly, being successful in your professional and personal life.
A successful content marketing campaign requires efficient planning and organizing, precise goals, an in-depth understanding of the company’s target audience, and a powerful promotion plan.
Here’s 4 items to focus on when developing your strategy:
- Document your strategy – This revolves around planning and organizing
- Create a publishing strategy – schedule your posts and shares
- Develop your content goals – don’t be afraid to stretch your limits
- Understand your audience completely – create content for specific people
Realize how content marketing works. This will help you develop leads and develop brand awareness.
For more, detailed information check out this post from thesocialms.com.
The social landscape is changing quickly. In order to win, social marketers need to listen and engage where their audience is. This takes a plan. Here’s some help to develop one.
Get to know your audience.
Get to know your target audience. Understand who your ideal audience is and what they care about it. Ask these questions:
- Who is your ideal audience following on social media?
- What topics are they discussing/posting about?
- What is their age group?
- Where are they (geographical location)?
- What type of content are they regularly interacting with?
Thoroughly research your audience. This ensures your social media marketing efforts are effective. To reach a wider audience, know the channels available.
Go where they are.
Focus on the channels your audience prefers. Take the initiative to explore the usage and demographics for each each platform. Pew Research looks at social media platforms. Look them up and do your research.
Maximize your ROI.
Be thoughtful and strategic about when and where you’ll maintain a social presence.
Here are some statistics to consider:
- 79% of internet users (68% of all U.S. adults) use Facebook. Pew Research
- Facebook is the most-used social media site by Americans 12 and up. Edison
- Posts with images see 2.3 times more engagement than those without images. Buzzsumo
- Facebook users engage – 76% log on daily, including 55% who do so several times a day. Pew
- Facebook sends 82% of social media traffic to longer stories and 84% of social traffic to shorter news articles. Pew
- Facebook Messenger has 1.2 billion monthly active users worldwide. Statista
- Twitter has 313 million monthly active users. Twitter
- 24% of internet users (21% of all U.S. adults) use Twitter. Pew
- 42% of Twitter users log on daily, including 23% who do several times a day. Pew
- There are 500 million Tweets per day or about 6,000 per second. InternetLiveStats
- Video is the fastest-growing media type on Twitter. Twitter
- LinkedIn has 106 million users. LinkedIn
- 29% of internet users (25% of all U.S. adults) use LinkedIn. LinkedIn
- 18% of LinkedIn users log on daily. Pew
- 92% of B2B marketers leverage LinkedIn over all other social platforms. LinkedIn
- Snapchat has over 100 million daily users. Snapchat
- 54% of Shapchat users log on daily. Adweek
- Snapchat users watch over 10 billion videos per day. Snapchat
- 400 million Snaps are sent daily. Adweek
- Instagram has 500 million monthly active users. Statista
- 51% of Instagram users log on daily. Pew
- 32% of internet users (28% of all U.S. adults) use Instagram. Instagram
- Over 95 million photos and videos are shared on Instagram every day. Instagram
- YouTube is the world’s second largest search engine and third most visited site after Google and Facebook. Pulse
- There are 3,25 billion hours of video watched each month. Statistic Brain
- The most viewed brand videos are on average 31 – 60 seconds long. Social Bakers
- Pinterest has 150 million users. Pinterest
- 31% of internet users (26% of all adults) use Pinterest. Pew
- 87% of Pinners have purchased something on Pinterest, while 93 % plan to do so. Pinterest
- WhatsApp has more than 1.3 billion monthly active users. Statista
- WhatsApp is most popular in markets outside the U.S. Statista
- WeChat has more than 938 million active users. eMarketer
- 50% of users use WeChat for at least 90 minutes a day. WeChat
- The average WeChat user sends 74 messages per day. WeChat
Be sure you’re focused where your target audience is.
Strive to engage with your audience to win.
Posted in websites on November 1, 2017
Websites now need to perform to attract, educate, and influence visitors. The Internet is active and social.
Posted in personalization on October 20, 2017
Whenever I get a chance to absorb information through more than one primary sense, I intake the information better. This helps to pick up details.
Most books, speeches and classes will not hit an exceptionally high level of teaching. Proactively compensate for that weakness and make yourself interested in material.
Make subjects more interesting by asking more questions.
Continue asking questions until the answers come to you. Motivate yourself to learn.
Posted in personalization on September 23, 2017
Restore your confidence daily.
- Confidence comes from taking risks.
- Confidence soars when you embark on a mission with an honorable purpose – and you’ll realize that those among us who live purposefully and seek out ways to serve others are the most content.
- You must demonstrate confidence every time you fall down and have the tenacity to get back up.
- You know more than you think.
- Trust the inner voice that says, “You can do this.”
- Trust yourself and learn how to succeed.
Posted in branding on September 16, 2017
For marketers, our timeless job is still the same: to communicate.
In other words, the written word matters more than ever. The written word isn’t dying, it’s evolving. The information is there. If only brands were set up for the written word.
Today, brands have an opportunity to be fast, to engage in real-time dialogue, to hear what they are getting right — and wrong.
Twitter serves as useful customer service. Facebook tells us if a movie is going to be a hit pretty much right away. Instagram lets us know what products people really, really love…and share.
Posted in branding on August 28, 2017
For people to know about your business, you must tell them.
Online searching makes the process easier for potential customers to find you. Once you have a good setup you can start to market your business. Start with a blog on your website and a Twitter account. Blogs give you the ability to update regularly.
Search engines were developed to find the most relevant content about a particular search phrase. Blogs continually feed the search engines new and relevant content.
Delivering quality content to the search engines rewards the blog owners.
Your online presence is open 24/7.
To get started:
- Make a presence on Social Media
- Use the right geographic keywords
- Target your local area
- Sign up on local review websites
Start marketing online to beat your competitors to the punch. Once you are engaged in online marketing, you can expand your market. By providing a stream of positive information about your business via your blog, you’ll be in charge of the “buzz”.
You’ll benefit from online marketing. You’ll notice a huge difference in your own traffic and sales. Marketing online creates new and innovative marketing techniques.