Archive for September, 2017
Restore your confidence daily.
- Confidence comes from taking risks.
- Confidence soars when you embark on a mission with an honorable purpose – and you’ll realize that those among us who live purposefully and seek out ways to serve others are the most content.
- You must demonstrate confidence every time you fall down and have the tenacity to get back up.
- You know more than you think.
- Trust the inner voice that says, “You can do this.”
- Trust yourself and learn how to succeed.
For marketers, our timeless job is still the same: to communicate.
In other words, the written word matters more than ever. The written word isn’t dying, it’s evolving. The information is there. If only brands were set up for the written word.
Today, brands have an opportunity to be fast, to engage in real-time dialogue, to hear what they are getting right — and wrong.
Twitter serves as useful customer service. Facebook tells us if a movie is going to be a hit pretty much right away. Instagram lets us know what products people really, really love…and share.